Subject: Fwd: from NYC Music Services now at Notation Central

From: "Michel Guénard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:32:35 +0100

pour information sur ce segment commercial de la notation

Sortez avec mesure!:-)

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Your purchases and downloads from NYC Music Services now at 
Notation Central
Date : 	Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:27:10 -0400
De : 	Notation Central <[email-masked]>
Pour : 	Notation Central <[email-masked]>

<https://www.notationcentral.com/>

      *Announcing Notation Central <https://www.notationcentral.com/>,
      the music notation technology marketplace
      *

You're receiving this message because you've downloaded or purchased a 
digital product from NYC Music Services 
<https://www.nycmusicservices.com/musicresources/> in the past, such as 
one of the following:

  * Notation Express
  * Norfolk or Pori fonts
  * PDF batch utilities

We're excited to announce that all of these products, and many more, are 
now available on our new marketplace for music notation technology: 
Notation Central <https://www.notationcentral.com/>.

Notation Central is where you'll find the tools you need to make the 
most of the music notation software you use. We have fonts, utilities, 
templates, plug-ins, and more, to help you create music at the highest 
level.

      *Access your existing products
      *

All orders have been migrated to Notation Central, and you can access 
any product you've downloaded in the past by going to the Retrieve Files 
<https://www.notationcentral.com/retrieve-files/> link, and entering 
your email address. We'll automatically send you an email with a link(s) 
to your product(s).

Optionally, you can choose to create an account on Notation Central by 
clicking Login / Register, to manage your profile with us and have 
access to all of your products anytime.

We hope you enjoy Notation Central <https://www.notationcentral.com/>. 
Have a look around and see what else you find. We have plans to add even 
more items to it in the future.

Thank you,
Philip Rothman
Notation Central
NYC Music Services

Privacy note: Your e-mail address is only used for the purpose of 
notifying you about future updates to the product you downloaded or 
purchased.

---

From: Valentin Villenave <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 10:57:55 +0100

> pour information sur ce segment commercial de la notation

*grognement*

V.

---

From: Bernard Meylan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:38:05 -0700 (MST)

<trollOn>
…en fait, centraliser tout un tas de trucs, et regarder le reste d'un air
condescendant, ce n'est pas propre à certains de mes voisins…?
<trollOff>
Cela dit: ils vendent un tas de fontes que nous connaissons déjà bien… des
royaltizes en perspective…? 

-----
Cordialement

Bernard
--
Sent from: http://lilypond-french-users.1298960.n2.nabble.com/

---

From: Valentin Villenave <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 14:25:34 +0100

> royaltizes en perspective…?

Bof, je ne vois aucune fonte avec un nom de fromage donc tout doit
être en règle.

Par contre c’est vrai que c’est bien de se tenir au courant, par
exemple grâce à cette page je vois que Sibelius 2020.3 apporte des
nouveautés vachement intéressantes :
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/commit/?id=4bee689d7993ecf9af95d33c7f8f4ecd8d74a3cc
Ah non zut, je me suis trompé de lien :
https://www.scoringnotes.com/reviews/sibelius-2020-3-released/

Non, rien.

V.

---

From: Bernard Meylan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 07:30:59 -0700 (MST)

vvillenave wrote
> On 3/27/20, Bernard Meylan &lt;

> bameylan@

> &gt; wrote:

Non, je ne parlais pas de le fromlo de la vallée de l'Emmen, mais des fontes
Haydn, Beethoven, Cadence et tutti quanti… on les as vues apparaître il y a
déjà belle lurette… et elles étaient gratuites à l'époque…

-----
Cordialement

Bernard