Subject: Re:markup vertical en début de 2è ligne

From: Didier Griffaut <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:08:48 +0200

Bonjour Jany,

Essayez ceci par exemple:

\version "2.18.2"

canon = \markup \column { "i"\vspace #-0.45 "n"\vspace #-0.45 " "\vspace 
#-0.5 "d"\vspace #-0.35 "i"\vspace #-0.5 "a"}

superius = \relative c''

{\clef "petrucci-c1" \key f\major \time 2/2

\set Staff.instrumentName = \markup {\override #'(font-name . "Foliar 
Initials")\magnify#7 {D}}

\set Staff.shortInstrumentName = \canon

\set Score.timing = ##f

\set Score.defaultBarType = "empty"

\override NoteHead #'style = #'petrucci

r\breve r1^\signumcongruentiae g1 f g r bes a2 c2. bes4 bes1 a2 bes1 r1 
a bes c bes2 a2. g4 g1 f2 g1 r1 bes1 \bar "" \break

a2 g2. f4 f1 e2 f1 r1 bes1 c bes2 d1 c2 d1 r1 d2 d1 c r1 bes a2 c2. bes4 
bes1 a2 bes1 r1 a1 bes c \bar "" \break

bes2 a2. g4 g1 f2 g1 r2 c2 bes a2. g4 g1 f2 g2. bes4 a2 c bes a2. g4 g1 
f2 g\longa \bar "||" \noBreak \hideNotes g1 g1 g1

}

\score

{\superius

\layout {

line-width = 150

ragged-last = ##t

% \set Staff.instrumentName = \markup {\override #'(font-name ."Acorn 
Initials")\magnify#4 {D}}

\context {

\Staff

\consists Custos_engraver

\override Custos #'style = #'mensural

\override KeySignature #'font-size = #-2

\override KeySignature #'X-offset = #-1.8

\override TimeSignature #'style = #'mensural

\override Rest #'style = #'mensural

}

}

}