Subject: problème de compilation lilypond 2.19.15

From: major_ghz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:23:44 +0100

$ ./configure 
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking Package... LILYPOND
checking builddir... /home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15
checking for stepmake... ./stepmake  (${datarootdir}/stepmake not found)
checking for gmake... no

make[2]: Entering directory
'/home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/Documentation/topdocs' /home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/scripts/build/out/run-and-check
"LANG= makeinfo --enable-encoding --error-limit=0 -I ./out
-I /home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/Documentation -I.
-I./out --no-split --no-headers --output out/INSTALL.txt
out/INSTALL.texi"  "INSTALL.makeinfotxt.log"

Please check the logfile INSTALL.makeinfotxt.log for errors

/home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make:77:
recipe for target 'out/INSTALL.txt' failed make[2]: ***
[out/INSTALL.txt] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory
'/home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/Documentation/topdocs' /home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make:6:
recipe for target 'all' failed make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/Documentation' /home/****/Téléchargements/lilypond-2.19.15/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make:6:
recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2

je n'ai aucune idée de la ou ça coince