Subject: You can support software freedom in 2008!

From: Free Software Foundation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:23:43 +0000

Dear free software supporter,

Today we're stepping up our year-end fundraiser to support our 2008
campaign goals for software freedom.

	Our target is 500 new FSF members or $100,000 --
	whichever comes first by January 31.

Please help us reach our target by joining as a member at
<http://fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/join_fsf>, or making a
donation at <http://www.fsf.org/associate/donate/>.

Our anti-DRM campaign DefectiveByDesign.org and the coming launch of the
End Software Patents Coalition campaign need your support!

You can help even more by:

  * Putting our fundraising widget on your website
    <http://www.fsf.org/associate/widget/>

  * Encouraging your employer to give back by subscribing them to the
FSF newsletter ($240 annually) <http://www.fsf.org/appeal/2007/subscription>

  * Asking friends to join (you'll get referral gifts and recognition!)
    <http://www.fsf.org/associate/referral/>

  * Purchasing a gift membership for a friend or family member
    <http://www.fsf.org/associate/gift/>

  * Signing your organization up in the FSF patron program (from $2,000)
    <http://www.fsf.org/donate/patron/>

Please spread the word by forwarding this e-mail or the link to the
video message. Thanks for your continued support!

    Peter and the Free Software Foundation team!